Author Topic: Can someone please decrypt this for me ?  (Read 702 times)

darwinanimator8

• View Profile
Can someone please decrypt this for me ?
« on: February 06, 2014, 04:25:48 PM »
Hello guys,
I found this packet on an old forum, it's the packet that gets sent to the client if the player's account has been locked.
This could be useful in the future for example when you want to ban someone from your server.
Here's the link to the encrypted packet: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6wixj ... kedAcc.bin
lcdr's packet decrytion script doesn't work on my computer for some reason so that's why I'm asking.
This isn't a big deal for now so it doesn't matter THAT much.
Thanks anyway
-Darwin
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

humanoid24

• View Profile
Re: Can someone please decrypt this for me ?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 04:45:51 PM »
1) If it is encrypted then how do you know thats the packet you are looking for?

2) In order to decrypt packets you require some information that is exchanged in the first few packets of the traffic, without that its not really possible to do it. So where's the whole traffic?

darwinanimator8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 04:47:24 PM »
Because it is explained in this thread:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f856/lego-uni ... on-690991/

The full packet log is there too. Maybe we could ask that person (if he is still active on that forum) if he still has some packet captures from LU.

humanoid24

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 04:58:16 PM »
Thats the exact same log that raffa posted here -> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46 *cough*without giving credit*cough*

I already decrypted it some time ago so I can upload it some time later if you want. Though as far as I can remember the version was older and didn't really work when sending it (no surprise, he posted it back in 2010).
Besides I think its basically the same as the "auth_aw_login_bad.bin" (or at least it would have the same effect).

As for him eventually having more captures...maybe but I doubt it (just captures from auth traffic at best).

Volandop

• View Profile
Can someone please decrypt this for me
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 05:24:57 PM »
Machine translators are a waste of time.  Suwonion was no doubt having a bit of a laff.  But be patient and someone may come along who actually can help you translate.