Author Topic: LUNI SERVER PROJECT CLOSES FOREVER!  (Read 6076 times)

raffa505

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: LUNI SERVER PROJECT CLOSES FOREVER!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 11:15:49 AM »
Darkitech, Tim and other users on Tim's side are saying that I've made fake accounts to vote me as project manager...
Well before making accusations you must show some evidence...

Uhm I have a idea for passing the time...
What about a new poll (not on this forum and not on tim forum), on a site that allow to make SAFE poll (without the possibility of cheat)
in this poll the question will be like: "do you agree with raffa or with tim, who is right? who is the liar?" (or something like that)
you can chose: me, tim, nobody

cool idea no?
support us! write
Code: [Select]
[ads][/ads]
[ads][/ads]

DefenderOfLU

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 03:21:15 PM »
Before I start, could I just make one thing clear, Darkitect, I really dislike you. When I was new to the forums, on my second post, you decided to, as opposed to helping me correct something which I fully admitted could have easily been a stupid mistake, just state the fact. Have you ever heard the phrase 'constructive criticism' because if you have, then I would recommend revising your definition of 'constructive'. You also state that 'being kind' would not help to further this project, or in programming overall. However, you may have misjudged the amount that being intentionally off-putting may do damage. I certainly think that in replying as unhelpfully as possible to me, you made a mistake (mostly for the reason that you really under-estimated, what you would probably refer to as, my utility as a resource, although a better adjusted individual may just refer to it as: how much I could help. While I don't claim I could help loads, and do not intend to start trumpeting lies about how I could have single-handedly saved the project, because they would be just that, lies, I would like to remind you that being kind, will also be important, this project ended because of lack of diplomacy, and because people couldn't work things out, being as off-putting as possible could never have helped that).

Anyway, my little tirade being over, I would like to ask one thing of you raffa. Would it not be possible to make one post, just one, as a last act for this group, the group you say you led (I put it that way, because I would query whether or not this constitutes good leadership, leaving the whole group with nothing), explaining how what has been achieved here was achieved, and giving us the resources.

While I understand how annoying this must be, and I do not blame you for leaving, I would like to ask you to do this last thing for us, so that at least we, can continue this project - I was watching this project for a while with hope, and I publicized it to several groups of people, don't get rid of all this now, if for no other reason, than do you want your work to go to waste?

Thank you for reading.

raffa505

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2015, 04:31:51 PM »
Sorry but I won't release the stuff I haven't commited and I've closed the GIT repository (timtech didn't cloned the last commit :D )
Timtech will copy and share all the stuff I'll release and claim as his, and the users belives that I haven't done nothing...
the project was meant to be opensource and open to all who want help... but you shall know what tim did...

do not complain with me but with timtech, write to him...
support us! write
Code: [Select]
[ads][/ads]
[ads][/ads]

Indecente

• View Profile
LUNI SERVER PROJECT CLOSES FOREVER
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 08:48:48 PM »
I have played The Serpent Yards Remake with the Classic SS Mod

Its great I hope SS Forever looks like that

VitoMi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2015, 04:51:32 PM »

Volandop

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2015, 04:48:49 PM »

FireDFL

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »
Dude, you're crazy! If they will claim your work as their own, they are doing it unlawfully and illegally! The only way to get the work back is to request a DMCA takedown. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (or DMCA) is a United States copyright law that implements two 1996 treaties of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures (commonly known as digital rights management or DRM) that control access to copyrighted works. It also criminalizes the act of circumventing an access control, whether or not there is actual infringement of copyright itself. In addition, the DMCA heightens the penalties for copyright infringement on the Internet.[1][2] Passed on October 12, 1998, by a unanimous vote in the United States Senate and signed into law by President Bill Clinton on October 28, 1998, the DMCA amended Title 17 of the United States Code to extend the reach of copyright, while limiting the liability of the providers of online services for copyright infringement by their users. More info at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act
Basically, you can request a DMCA takedown so that they will review the request and hopefully take down the stolen content from the website so it's safe.(they have access to ALL websites. I think.) Be careful, though. If you think they stole content when they didn't, it might succeed wrongfully. It happened with Spigot and Bukkit. The website of DMCA is dmca.com